Earn your Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate – eCornell University
Cost: $1,071 USD
Duration: Approx. 6-7hrs/week; 6 weeks; self-paced
About: In a few short weeks, arm yourself with the knowledge you need to improve your overall health, learn new skills, or even inspire a career change.
In our online, video-based courses, you’ll learn from over 20+ leading experts on topics that include:
- The science behind a plant-based diet
- The role nutrition plays in chronic disease
- How to implement whole food, plant-based meals
- The impact of food production on the environment
- Trend diets, including gluten-free, low-carb, paleo, keto, etc.
- How government and industry can affect dietary choices
- Common topics of concern to athletes such as protein consumption
- And much more!
This program is offered in partnership with renowned online education provider, eCornell. eCornell, Cornell University’s online learning platform, provides online professional and executive development to students around the world. They offer more than 60 award-winning professional certificate programs in a wide variety of disciplines.