Freedom and Flow: Recovering from Our Collective Addiction to Money, Exchange, and Accumulation (9wks)
Have you ever felt shame about how much money you have… or don’t have?
What about any of the following:
- Anxiety about having enough money for your most basic needs, either now or in the future?
- Heartache at the levels of poverty in the world, and wonder why poverty exists and how it can be eliminated?
- Angst because you had work you only did so you could pay the bills?
- Distance from other people because of having much more access to resources than many others?
- Resentment of people who have more access to resources than you?
- A rush of delight upon giving someone a gift?
- A sense that you owed someone something when they gave you a gift?
- Boredom or overwhelm about anything related to economics?
- Curiosity as to why we have money at all?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this course might trigger a dramatic shift in your life.
This course is ambitious. Miki is committed to engaging with all these questions and more in only five sessions of two hours each.
Miki has been investigating money and economics since she was five and asked her mother a question no one has been able to give her an answer to, to this day: “Why do we need to pay money at the store? Why can’t we just take what we need and go home?” Her studies, life experience, and experiments have left no doubt in Miki’s mind:
Dates & Times