Description:  “In order to spare the world’s rainforests, we must reduce the imports of tropical woods by at least 90%. The remaining 10% must only come from operations that are not from old growth logging and are independently certified as well managed, accredited by the Forest Stewardship Council. ”


Resource Type(s):  Article/Post, Resource Directory

Location:  (Universal)

Accessibility:  Online-Free

Wellness Domains:  Earth, Earthlings

Wholesome Practices Promoted:  Wilderness Restoration